Welcome to Dill Mill Gayye Season 2 Blog | No. 1 Blog in Fastest Updating Dill Mill Gayye News, Audios, Videos, Photos etc. | Connect with friends, share your views | Here Entertainment Never Ends !
All the DMG Fans can send e-mails your poems, articles or any kind of pics written/edited by you for any DMG cast members. Your poems, articles and pics will be published on this blog with due credit to you, every Saturday. You can send your poems, articles, pics and even your feedback to the following e-mail address: activeRK@gmail.com

Monday, January 12, 2009

An arranged marriage for Muskaan Mehani


H
er admirers were disheartened on reading reports of her link-up with actor Karan Godwani. For a while Muksaan Mehani kept mum but she’s finally clearing all rumours.

:briggin:2:wink2:The bubbly actress was spotted in a playful mood on the occasion of Makar Sankranti. Muskaan with the cast of Jugni Chali Jalandhar and other actors representing other SAB shows gathered at a suburban club to celebrate the festival of Makar Sankranti. Needless to say that that her co-actor from Jugni.. Karan Godwani was also present. The two were spotted flying kites.

Later, when we put forth the million dollar question of whether she’s seeing Karan, Muskaan replied, “Just because two people dine together, one assumes them to be a couple. I’m not seeing Karan and I’m very much single. There are certain things which I have to clear to everyone. Not only am I single but I’m least interested in seeing anybody. I’ll settle for an arranged marriage only.”

:yep::eek2:Arranged marriage! Your parents don’t approve of love marriage?

“No. On the contrary my mother keeps telling me why is it that you haven’t found any good looking man from the industry so that I can at least participate in Nach Baliye. . Well, I’m clear that I wouldn’t marry any guy from the industry. I’ve told them they can look for my Mr.Right,” the actress sighed.

So, all you eligible bachelors what are you waiting for just send your resumes to the Mehani family.

:chatter::tv:

No comments: