Welcome to Dill Mill Gayye Season 2 Blog | No. 1 Blog in Fastest Updating Dill Mill Gayye News, Audios, Videos, Photos etc. | Connect with friends, share your views | Here Entertainment Never Ends !
All the DMG Fans can send e-mails your poems, articles or any kind of pics written/edited by you for any DMG cast members. Your poems, articles and pics will be published on this blog with due credit to you, every Saturday. You can send your poems, articles, pics and even your feedback to the following e-mail address: activeRK@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

‘I was told my body is so sculpted that I should stand in a museum’


‘I was told my body is so sculpted that I should stand in a museum’

Karan Singh Grover aka Dr Armaan Malik of Star One’s Dill Mill Gayye reveals what makes him the perfect blend of hot ‘n’ cool…

Sexy or beautiful?
Why can’t I have both? I would want my woman to be both sexy and good looking.

‘Must’ qualities you look for in a woman…
My woman should have a good sense of humour, she must be understanding, and be ready to be loved a lot!

Wildest date…
I won’t call it wildest, but it was the most strangest. I met Shraddha (Nigam) at a party after which we went to a coffee shop at one in the night and chatted there for eight hours! We left the café at nine in the morning.

Sexiest line you’ve heard...
Some random person in the gym told me my body is so sculpted that I should stand in a museum. That has been the cheesiest line up till now.

Sexiest item in your closet…
My superman boxers are the sexiest!

What, according to you, makes you sexy?
I think just being what I am makes me sexy…

Hottest male star on TV…
You guys have done a survey where I’ve been chosen as the hottest, so I think it has to be me.

Hottest female star on TV…
Can’t think of one.

On the small screen, you would love to romance...
Shraddha Nigam.

Most romantic on-screen couple on TV...
I think it has to be me and Shilpa Anand.

Which is the most romantic scene you’ve done or seen on TV?
There was a scene in DMG, wherein I go to Riddhima’s (Shilpa) house all wet and she’s in short clothes all alone… That has to be the most romantic scene.

No comments: