Welcome to Dill Mill Gayye Season 2 Blog | No. 1 Blog in Fastest Updating Dill Mill Gayye News, Audios, Videos, Photos etc. | Connect with friends, share your views | Here Entertainment Never Ends !
All the DMG Fans can send e-mails your poems, articles or any kind of pics written/edited by you for any DMG cast members. Your poems, articles and pics will be published on this blog with due credit to you, every Saturday. You can send your poems, articles, pics and even your feedback to the following e-mail address: activeRK@gmail.com

Monday, March 02, 2009

Dr. Rahul (Mayank) back in Dill Mill Gayye

Mayank Anand returns to Dill Mill Gayye on popular demand…

Finally, the loyal viewers of Star One's Dill Mill Gayye can breathe easy as Dr. Rahul aka Mayank Anand is back to the show due to popular demand!!

"Yes, I am back as the audience demanded my return. It feels good to get back to the DMG family again", quips Mayank to our khabroo.

Dr. Rahul will arrive on the scene during the Valentines bash. However, when asked the actor about his entry, he states, "I am not allowed to divulge information on how my entry takes place. All I can say is that it is going to be very exciting and nice".

During his break, Mayank was busy completing the story for his book. "I have finished writing my book. Though I can't reveal much about the content as of now, I can say that the story focuses on the other woman in the life of a man. I am now searching for a good publisher", he states.

"Alongside, I was working on my painting too. So overall, this break has done me good and I have utilized it to the fullest. The reason I decided to opt out of the show was to give myself some time. Now that things are done, I am back to work", chides the actor.

There was a huge bash on sets when Mayank got back. "My co-stars knew that I am coming back. On the first day of my shoot, it was like a reunion as we had a total blast. With me coming back, the team is again complete now", he concludes.

Well, happy days are back again in the DMG family!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks Rahul u back in the show. i m sooo happy.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing. yo.......
Muskaan was uncomplet without u.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mayank. don't go in future

Anonymous said...

mayank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu rock

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU RAHUL

Anonymous said...

YYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Anonymous said...

rAhUllllllllllllllll

Anonymous said...

thanks Mayank for your re-entery.

Anonymous said...

Now the creatives and and everybody else will realise how much efficent Mayank is..they thought he was just an extra..but he proved himself..they brought him back! Yay!