Welcome to Dill Mill Gayye Season 2 Blog | No. 1 Blog in Fastest Updating Dill Mill Gayye News, Audios, Videos, Photos etc. | Connect with friends, share your views | Here Entertainment Never Ends !
All the DMG Fans can send e-mails your poems, articles or any kind of pics written/edited by you for any DMG cast members. Your poems, articles and pics will be published on this blog with due credit to you, every Saturday. You can send your poems, articles, pics and even your feedback to the following e-mail address: activeRK@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

'It feels great to see the outcome of hard work' - Mayank Anand

Mayank Anand who has got back to Dill Mill Gayye recently talks of his passion, and the way in which he feels relieved now that he has completed his book...

What are you passionate about?

Well, for me three things are very close to my heart – Acting, writing and painting.

What else are you passionate about?
I am passionate about eating (smiles). I am foodie and I love to eat a lot. But I can't take in the spicy stuff, and love to have bland food mainly the salad types.

So what was the feel like when you completed your book?
Actually the whole process of writing the book was good, and I was on cloud nine when I finished it. When we see the outcome of your hard work, we feel better, isn't it?

Which was the best time for you to write your book?
Well, there is no good or bad time as such when I was writing the book. I would say the best phase was when I began writing, and the happiest moment was when I got the end to my story after writing on and on for so many pages.


What were the do's and don't's that you had to take care of before concentrating on writing it?
Well, the first and foremost priority was to detach myself i.e. Mayank Anand from within me. The character mentioned in the book had to speak, so I had to get into the skin of the character.

If you intend to take one of your passions as your career, what will it be?
If given a chance, I would like to take acting, painting as well as writing as my careers. When I was a kid, I was taught by my elders that we should not narrow down to doing one particular thing, and should be well versed in trying out many new things. Going by the same philosophy, once I get my book done, I will again try to do something unique.

What are the things you like to do when you have an off?
I love to spend time with my friends and family. As I told you earlier, I love to hog. In fact, whenever I am free, you will find me in any of the restaurants eating (smiles). When my friends are around at home, we try to cook at home and try our all different stuffs.

How do you basically ease out after a stressful day?
I start my day with a workout in the gym. Whenever I get time, I read a book or meditate.

Do you believe in meditation and yoga for a healthy life?
I do believe, but I don't practice.

What are your priorities in life?
I would say 'Happiness' is what all aim for in life.

Who is your biggest morale booster?
My friends and family.
Courtesy: India-forums

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love to hog? is that a new lingo term?

it''s funny i remember my cousin saying another term for hanging out oh yes!!! it was freaking out lol.

Anonymous said...

love u Rahul....

Anonymous said...

wooooo

Anonymous said...

Happy "HOLI" fastiwal to all my Friendz and all Indian, DMG Lovers and this blog visiters.
May all of your life colorfull as Holi.