Welcome to Dill Mill Gayye Season 2 Blog | No. 1 Blog in Fastest Updating Dill Mill Gayye News, Audios, Videos, Photos etc. | Connect with friends, share your views | Here Entertainment Never Ends !
All the DMG Fans can send e-mails your poems, articles or any kind of pics written/edited by you for any DMG cast members. Your poems, articles and pics will be published on this blog with due credit to you, every Saturday. You can send your poems, articles, pics and even your feedback to the following e-mail address: activeRK@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Amit Tandon upbeat about his second album

Amit Tandon is planning his second album, and is also launching himself in Bollywood.

Amit Tandon, the singer cum actor is on course to bring out his second album, and is really upbeat about it.

Says Amit, "When I cut my first album 'Tanha', I wanted to tell all that I had not left music. But now, I have improved my abilities as a singer, and have been taking regular 'riyaaz' from the very learned Mohammed Tahirji. The fact that I am capable of getting his nurturing in music makes me happy".

The actor who is now seen in Dill Mill Gayye and Specials @ 10 has not named the title for his album, but quips, "The album will have the perfect Punjabi flavor to it, with lot of dance and masti. I have not named it as of now, but will want to name the album with my title track".

Amit will also be launching himself in Bollywood very soon. Talking about his role, he states, "I am happy to have got this role, though I will not be able to talk much about the film. My character will have lot of shades to showcase; and I am glad to have got this because I believe that the first film of an actor will play a major role in deciding his future".

Moving on to Dill Mill Gayye, Amit Tandon who essays the role of Dr. Abhimanyu says, "I am enjoying my acting stint all over again after working with this great unit. We all share a great rapport, and for the first time, even my family loves to see me on screen".

If all goes well, Amit will be seen singing a song on DMG too. "As of now, Dr. Abhi and Nikki are busy fighting with each other. But if a love track is planned between them, I will surely sing on the show for Nikki (smiles)", chides the actor.

Amit Tandon who entered the show as a very strict disciplinarian is happy to have got a makeover. "Finally, I am doing all the crazy things possible in this crazy show. At first, I thought that this character did not match with the other cast as he appeared to be quite strict in this otherwise lively and entertaining show", explains the actor.

No comments: