Welcome to Dill Mill Gayye Season 2 Blog | No. 1 Blog in Fastest Updating Dill Mill Gayye News, Audios, Videos, Photos etc. | Connect with friends, share your views | Here Entertainment Never Ends !
All the DMG Fans can send e-mails your poems, articles or any kind of pics written/edited by you for any DMG cast members. Your poems, articles and pics will be published on this blog with due credit to you, every Saturday. You can send your poems, articles, pics and even your feedback to the following e-mail address: activeRK@gmail.com

Saturday, April 11, 2009

'Dill Mill Gayye is a closed chapter for me' - Shilpa Anand

Shilpa Anand talks about life after DMG, and her inclination of not getting back to the show...

Shilpa Anand, the original Riddhima of Star One's Dill Mill Gayye has not been forgotten by her loyal fans, who even today demand her comeback into the show.

The entry of the third Riddhima in Jennifer Winget has really made her fans upset, as they feel that Shilpa Anand should have been brought back.

Our reporter talked to Shilpa Anand who categorically stated that, "I had no inclination to get back to Dill Mill Gayye. But I got a call last week, and the channel wanted me to get back to the show. However, the production house was not ready to pay me what I quoted".

When asked her about the money she wanted and what the producers did offer, Shilpa said, "I really do not want to talk about figures in the media circle".

When we asked her about reports that she quoted big money, she quips, "I have had some bad memories working with the unit and thought if I had to get back after all that, they had to pay me the price. Having said this, I also maintain that I did not quote that huge a sum. Anyways, it did not work out. But frankly speaking, it happened for the good as I did not want to get back to DMG. DMG for me is a closed chapter. When I was there, the show was a hit. Even though I have not really followed the show after that, I have heard that the show is not doing well now".

"In addition to this, I have had many problems in the past with the production house and did not want to get into a tangle yet again", adds Shilpa.

Tell her that her fans look forward to her comeback into the show even today, and she quips, "There is something called 'Destiny', and life around me has changed a lot in the past one year. I really feel bad for my fans who have loved me to no extent. I love all my fans, and I have personally got lot of love from the character of Riddhima. I wish the show all the best and viewers a happy viewing".

On life, Shilpa states, "I have not been in the country at all for the past few months. I had been to New york, and returned just a couple of weeks back. After coming back, it was heartening to know that DMG was calling me back (laughs)".

Life has been a roller coaster ride for the actress. "I actually ended up breaking relations with my boy friend Parikshit Sial. We had been dating for nearly two and half years, but we knew each other from many years. There were certain family issues, and at times you get to realize certain things much later. Also, he had other plans in life and hence we decided to part ways", explains the actress.

Shilpa says she has moved on in life and is looking forward to more happening things. "I will surely let you all know if I accept any project. After all, I want to make my fans happy again", says the actress as she signs off.
Courtesy: i-f

4 comments:

luck said...

shilpa u may be right in yr own way and since dmg is closed chapter for you. i welcome jenni to dmg family though will not completely except her as ridz but after yr interview will defenatiely try excepting her. every actor has a right to show some arrogance after being famous. i am proud of karan inspite of knowing dmg has no storyline with that sucks sukirit he lived up but never let fans diaspoint for this i love karan more. he is the best and wish he remain the same.

Anonymous said...

Snehil, Luck I totally agree with u. Shilpa as dmg as become a close chapter so we would not like 2 force u. Creativ did a mistake d time wn u left dmg they would have chosen Jenni as she is a very gud actor. With all due respect Sukruti wn u left dmg u even didn't get any media coverage even sbs as Shilpa got. So, u can understand well at what position u r.

Anonymous said...

Snehil, I really want to appreciate Karan. According to me Karan is a big actor dn Shilpa but that never came to his way. He is very friendly to all. Now he has more work dn compare 2 both (dmg+jhalak+ 2movies). He is working day n night 4 his fans. Frnds, wn Karan in is 1 of d interview on KS blog was asked about d insensible track going in dmg He said that, he personally is not liking d track so he had talk to channel n creative they said that soon they will change d track n that is going 2 be a gud 1 but plz continue loving them. Frnds plz vote 4 karan he is really working hard. PLZ FRNDS REQUEST THEM TO START ONLINE AND INTERNATIONAL VOTING.

Saniya said...

I completely agree wid snehil,
karan is down to earth
he is jst too sweet
i think he is the first tv actor who lvs his fans n does anything dor thm

n shilap we respect ur opinion
happy tht the creatives atleast approched her
b yeah she deservs high pay cuz of the bad memories accordin to her

we miss u n wish tht u still chng ur decision cum bck
to the ever-lovin DMG