Welcome to Dill Mill Gayye Season 2 Blog | No. 1 Blog in Fastest Updating Dill Mill Gayye News, Audios, Videos, Photos etc. | Connect with friends, share your views | Here Entertainment Never Ends !
All the DMG Fans can send e-mails your poems, articles or any kind of pics written/edited by you for any DMG cast members. Your poems, articles and pics will be published on this blog with due credit to you, every Saturday. You can send your poems, articles, pics and even your feedback to the following e-mail address: activeRK@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sukriti Khandpal Nursing Her Sister

The actress is taking care of her ailing sister these days, and manages home too.

After Dill Mill Gayye Sukriti Khandpal aka ex Dr. Riddhima is enjoying her break. The actress is nursing her ill sister and spending time with her family. She is not in a hurry to get back and is waiting for a good role to come her way.

"I haven't taken a break since two years, but now I am enjoying it. My mom used to tell me that I looked like a drug addict with the hectic schedule, but now I am relaxed and chilled out," says the actress.

Talking about her elder sister the actress states, "A year back she met with a train accident and had been fighting for her life ever since. She had suffered injuries on her head and leg. Just few months back she got back to her senses."

"She recently underwent a leg surgery and I have been taking care of her. This operation had been pending since long. I handle everything in the house and today I am much relieved as my sister is responding nicely," she adds further.

When asked when can her fans see Sukriti back on television, she replies, "I would not like to comment anything on that. For now I can assure my fans that I will work on television soon."

Her first show was Jersey No. 10 and then bagged the lead role in in Star One's Dill Mill Gayye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woman why did u leave dmg..?? u r gonna come back in tv again..?? but all the best..!!

IN NO CENT said...

thats verygood for the future of dmg that she left the show but all the best for your future ahead sukku