Welcome to Dill Mill Gayye Season 2 Blog | No. 1 Blog in Fastest Updating Dill Mill Gayye News, Audios, Videos, Photos etc. | Connect with friends, share your views | Here Entertainment Never Ends !
All the DMG Fans can send e-mails your poems, articles or any kind of pics written/edited by you for any DMG cast members. Your poems, articles and pics will be published on this blog with due credit to you, every Saturday. You can send your poems, articles, pics and even your feedback to the following e-mail address: activeRK@gmail.com

Thursday, April 02, 2009

“You can get everything if you dream” Sukirti Khandpal


I am…
passionate

My inspiration… my mother

My strength… will power

My weakness… I am very emotional

Marriage … life long commitment

Lust is… something that everybody has

Love is… Rajasthan (My boyfriend stays there)

I feel happy when… my family members are happy

I feel angry when… climate is hot

I’m obsessed about… hair

I’m fussy about… cleanliness

Memorable moment… when I joined Dill Mill Gaye

Embarrassing moment… my skirt was about to fall during a shoot of Jersey No.10 but thank God I realized it.

As a child… I was very lazy and used to eat a lot

One thing I could change about my self… I would want to be little less cynical about things in my life

On a deserted island I would love to go with… Jude Law

Your idea of a perfect date… candle light dinner atop a hill and I’m dressed in a white gown. It’s just so perfect.

Weirdest dream… that I’m getting married. It is weird as I don’t want to marry so soon.

Secret desire… own a Hummer car

I feel most comfortable when… I’m in a clean place

When not working… I either shop or am in the parlour or at home lazing around

My favorite color is… Black

Last time I cried was… recently when I was shooting an emotional scene.

Last movie that I have seen was… Mere Baap Pehle Aap

Philosophy of life… You can get everything if you dream and visualise it

No comments: