Welcome to Dill Mill Gayye Season 2 Blog | No. 1 Blog in Fastest Updating Dill Mill Gayye News, Audios, Videos, Photos etc. | Connect with friends, share your views | Here Entertainment Never Ends !
All the DMG Fans can send e-mails your poems, articles or any kind of pics written/edited by you for any DMG cast members. Your poems, articles and pics will be published on this blog with due credit to you, every Saturday. You can send your poems, articles, pics and even your feedback to the following e-mail address: activeRK@gmail.com

Sunday, August 23, 2009

TV Heartthrob Karan Singh Grover in True Punjab Da Munda Style


Karan's Thought For Food


I am: A complete non-vegetarian
In non-veg my favorite is: Chicken in any form.
I begin my day with: A glass of protein shake.
My breakfast is: Usually mixed fruits or at times white oats.
My lunch is: Brown rice with baked chicken,salad ,dal or Grayvy dish .

My dinner is: The same as my lunch.
I sweets I like: Chocolates, my favorites are protein bar.


My favorite restaurants are: Grand Hyatt and I like eating at all restaurants in Bangkok.
I cook: Everything.......I'm trained hotel management professional.
One thing I like to cook for my wife, Shradha: Spanish chicken casserole.
My wife makes the best: Chicken pate.............its mouth watering.
My favorite cook in my family: My mom ,her butter chicken is very Delicious.


My best dinning friend: My family.
My idea of a romantic meal: The ambiance in paramount.I would prefer a beach.The food should be moderated healthy diet.
I can't resist buying: Different forms of protein,especially protein shakes .
I feel guilty after eating: Pizzas.


I resemble: A muskmelon........its cool and good for health.
My comfort food is: Fried rice.
I am allergic to: Almonds.
My favorite spice: Pepper.


My favorite poison: Coffee.
My favorite beverage: Thums up.
My favorite food: Continental.


These are the secrets of Karan's fitness and his balanced diet.

3 comments:

IN NO CENT said...

karan keep rocking!!! all the best for future and it well be fit and keep entertaining usssssss all the best.........dill mill gayye roxxxxxxxxx..........ka-jen roxxxxxxxxxxxx

FAME said...

thanks

riddhima fan said...

u rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk................