Welcome to Dill Mill Gayye Season 2 Blog | No. 1 Blog in Fastest Updating Dill Mill Gayye News, Audios, Videos, Photos etc. | Connect with friends, share your views | Here Entertainment Never Ends !
All the DMG Fans can send e-mails your poems, articles or any kind of pics written/edited by you for any DMG cast members. Your poems, articles and pics will be published on this blog with due credit to you, every Saturday. You can send your poems, articles, pics and even your feedback to the following e-mail address: activeRK@gmail.com

Sunday, December 13, 2009

“I Enjoy Cooking” – Prasad Barve

Prasad Barve aka JP of Star One’s Dill Mill Gayye loves cooking food just as much he loves eating them!

Is there any particular dish you cling on?
Triple Chicken Schezwan Rice. I love Chinese food.
Your favorite ghar ka khana?
Alu ki sabzi and roti.
Which is your favorite sweet dish?

Gulab jamun and shrikhand.

Your favorite fruit?
Apples and oranges.
Do you cook?
Yes. In fact I was a part of a Marathi cookery show. I enjoy cooking. My specialty is dahi wada and jeera alu.

Have u cooked for any girl?
Yes, for my friend. It was her birthday and I along with my friends decided that we will not go out but have a party at home with food cooked by me.

Is there any food that you would not eat as a child, but eat now?
I was always into Chinese. But because of my parents I didn't get to eat that as a child but I eat it now.

What is the most expensive restaurant you have been to?
The Leela.
Do you have food fights?
No. I respect food way too much for that. Even at restaurants I order the leftover foods to be parceled.
Which is your favorite drink?
Pepsi and Coke. Thanks to Karan Wahi now everyone on the sets is into these aerated drinks.
With which drink do you start your day?
Tea. I'm not an addict but if I don't have it in the mornings, I get a headache. That one glass in the morning is compulsory.

What is the strangest dish you have ever tried?
I tried chicken stewed rice. But it turned out to be horrible. It only had boiled rice, noodles, egg, vegetables chicken tossed together with salt just for namesake and some soya sauce. It was not at all what I had expected.
What do you do for midnight food cravings?
I eat anything. Chewda, Chakli, biscuits. My favorite is Parle-G glucose biscuits.

Your idea of a proper diet?
Have a spoon of lemon juice with honey sweetened hot water in the morning. It helps you keep fit. Having lemon tea also helps. Try to eat food like khakra which are low on calorie. Sizzlers are also not that bad. Tandoor foods without butter can be had. Drinking two-three glasses of buttermilk or coconut water is great for your body. Also, supplementing your breakfast with fresh fruit juice greatly increases your metabolism rate for the whole day. So that's a habit which should be developed. I personally prefer watermelon juice because it's very low on calories.

2 comments:

Shama said...

me too loving to cook

Aqueel said...

thanks for posting