Welcome to Dill Mill Gayye Season 2 Blog | No. 1 Blog in Fastest Updating Dill Mill Gayye News, Audios, Videos, Photos etc. | Connect with friends, share your views | Here Entertainment Never Ends !
All the DMG Fans can send e-mails your poems, articles or any kind of pics written/edited by you for any DMG cast members. Your poems, articles and pics will be published on this blog with due credit to you, every Saturday. You can send your poems, articles, pics and even your feedback to the following e-mail address: activeRK@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mayank Anand Thanks His Fans

Mayank Anand aka Dr. Rahul of Dill Mill Gaye thanks his fans for the enormous support he got from them for his debut novel...

Mayank Anand, a.k.a Dr.Rahul from Dill Mill Gaye, thanks his fans for the enormous support he got for his debut novel.

The humble actor says," I am absolutely thrilled with the
response I am getting for the book. From the time when I first started writing the book, till it has reached the stores, has been a long and enriching journey. And all this while TB readers have been by my side. I am grateful to I-F, which is a wonderful wonderful medium, as it has given me the opportunity to reach out to all my fans in a manner I would have never imagined. It's lovely to read what my fans to say about me and the book. If they take out time from their schedule to read and comment, this is the least I could do."

The book's Publishers, Leadstart Publishing, have made available a limited number of autographed copies of the book for his enthusiastic fans online on a1books for the Indian fans; meanwhile, his worldwide fans can order the autographed copy online from Ebay & Amazon. Though it has not reached all the leading book stores, a few neighborhood stores have them available; the list of which can be found on his site.

"A lot of fans used to come to the sets to meet all of us. It's overwhelming to receive so much love and respect from them. I just wanted to share my book with them but my publishers and manager insisted on having the copies autographed", adds the actor,artist and author famous for his role as Dr. Rahul in Dill Mill Gaye.

But we're afraid his fans won't have much time to grab their autographed copy. "The book will hit the leading book stores Pan India soon. Before that we wanted A1books and E-bay to have LIMITED autographed copies of the book", says Sunil Poolani, Executive Director, Leadstart Publishing.

Let's wait and watch the book stores being swarmed with eager fans.