Welcome to Dill Mill Gayye Season 2 Blog | No. 1 Blog in Fastest Updating Dill Mill Gayye News, Audios, Videos, Photos etc. | Connect with friends, share your views | Here Entertainment Never Ends !
All the DMG Fans can send e-mails your poems, articles or any kind of pics written/edited by you for any DMG cast members. Your poems, articles and pics will be published on this blog with due credit to you, every Saturday. You can send your poems, articles, pics and even your feedback to the following e-mail address: activeRK@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sukirti Kandpal Couldn’t Join The Rest Of The Agle Janam Team in Nepal

Sukirti Kandpal who couldn’t join the rest of the Agle Janam team in Nepal, longs for her turn to visit the country…

The present track in Zee TV and Swastik Pictures' Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Ki Kijo shows
Laali (Ratan Rajput) and Shekhar (Abhishek Rawat) taking shelter (from those trying to murder Laali) in Nepal.

The shooting for this sequence is taking place in scenic locations of Pokhra and Kathmandu. However, since Sukirti Kandpal, who essays the role of Shekar's wife, Siddheshwari is nowhere featured in this track, she wasn't taken to Nepal. So, poor Sukirti is feeling slightly left out.

Sukirti says, "I wish I was there in Nepal. Even when they told me I'm not one who's getting to go there, I was okay, thinking I'll go on my own. However, my shooting schedule in Mumbai is so hectic that I never got leave to visit Nepal. I'm just waiting for my opportunity now."

Sukirti is all praises for Nepal as she goes on to say, "Our neighboring country is a very beautiful one and everyone must try to visit it once."
Hope Sukirti gets to fulfill her travel wishes soon!

No comments: